Who We Are
My name is Sarah, Licensed Massage Therapist, and CNA providing therapeutic massage therapy.
At Mindful Massage Therapy we offer many services: a relaxation massage to de-stress the mind body connection, releasing the knots with deep tissue therapy, and keeping the muscles loose and functional for overworked individuals and/or athletes.
Massage is Good for You
Getting a massage can do you a world of good. And getting massage frequently can do even more. This is the beauty of bodywork.
Taking part in this form of regularly scheduled self-care can play a huge part in how healthy you’ll be and how youthful you’ll remain with each passing year.
Invest in Your Health
Budgeting time and money for bodywork at consistent intervals is truly an investment in your health. And remember: just because massage feels like a pampering treat doesn’t mean it is any less therapeutic.
Consider massage appointments a necessary piece of your health and wellness plan, and work with your practitioner to establish a treatment schedule that best meets your needs.
Visit Us or Call:
Location: 8600 Ralston Rd., #209, Arvada, CO 80002
Mon: 10:00 am – 1:45 pm and 5:00 pm – 8:45 pm
Tues: 9:00 am – 1:45 pm
Wed: 9:30 am – 1:45 pm and 5:00 pm – 8:45 pm
Thurs: 9:00 am – 1:45 pm and 5:00 pm – 8:45 pm
Fri: 9:30 am – 1:45 pm and 4:45 pm – 6:15 pm
Sat: 9 am – 2 pm and 3:00 pm – 6:30 pm
Who Needs Our Services?
Whether you own, manage, or work at a hospital, long-term care facility, ambulatory surgery center, dialysis center, or outpatient clinic, we are here to help you assess, update, and execute a comprehensive infection prevention program plan to meet regulatory compliance and ensure the safety and continued health of your patients and staff.
What is the health of your infection prevention (IP) program?
- Does your facility have a current risk assessment?
- Is your infection control (IC) plan based on your current risk assessment?
- Are your IP standards, policies and procedures current?
- Can your facility benefit from an infection prevention and control resource for mentoring, training, and education?
Does your facility have an active antimicrobial stewardship (AMS) program in place?
- Is your facility knowledgeable of the CDC Core Elements of Antimicrobial Stewardship?
- Does your facility monitor antibiotic use?
- Does your facility have a process in place to report antibiotic use?
What is your facilities level of knowledge about sepsis?
- Are you aware that sepsis is the 3 rd leading cause of death with a mortality rate of greater than 50%.
- Do you know that sepsis is a medical emergency, equal to stroke and MI?
- Are you aware that sepsis is preventable?